APC Web Development

FutureSoft has started implementing the new web development of the Arabian Pipes Company (APC). ِِِAPC is Manufacturing and marketing of welded steel pipes for Oil and Gas, Structural and commercial utilization with sizes range from 6 to 48 inch.

Odoo E2E Implementation

FutureSoft has finished Odoo E2E implementation for one of the manufacturing companies in Saudi Arabia. Most of modules were implemented including Manufacturing, Sales, Purchase, Time off, Invoicing, Expenses, Accounting, Inventory and Employee.

SPC’s New Web Theme

An agreement has been signed to develop the Saudi Fisheries Company (SPC) website, where FutureSoft is developing the website with the latest technologies, keeping pace with the technical development carried out by the Saudi Fisheries Company. The Saudi Fisheries Company is one of the first specialized companies in its field and has accumulated exceptional experiences and advanced infrastructure in the marine fishing sector, aquaculture, logistics, the seafood food industry sector and the commercial sector, both wholesale and retail, in addition to operating and managing a number of restaurants specializing in seafood. The state contributes 40%, represented by the Public Investment Fund, and the remaining 60% is owned by individual investors.